Family visit visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A passport valid for at least six months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other. The passport must be acceptable to enter both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the applicant’s next destination.
- A completed application form filled-out with a black ink pen or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from the website at http://www.saudiembassy.net/. Please include your email address on the application.
- A completed application form filled-out with black ink or printed; the form must be signed and stamped by the authorized travel agency.
- A reference note showing the number and the date of the visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Proof of kinship: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy of the birth certificate.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or documented proof of legal residence in the U.S.
- A money order or cashier’s check made out to “The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia” in the amount of one hundred and eight U.S. dollars ($108.00) for U.S. passport holders; for non-U.S. passport holders, a money order or cashier’s check in the amount of fifty-four U.S. dollars ($54.00) for a single entry and one hundred and thirty-four U.S. dollars ($134.00) for multiple entries. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) traveling alone or with one parent must submit a notarized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/ . Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate.
- Mailing Passport: Include a prepaid return label and envelope (from FedEx, UPS or USPS only) with the return address label filled out completely. A proper prepaid return envelop must include a “PRE-PAID” label. Return envelops showing only account numbers are no longer accepted as proof of pre-payment. Credit cards, checks, money orders or cash will not be accepted for return mailing. Any package without a proper pre-paid return envelope and label will be put on hold until a proper return envelope is received. It is the applicant’s responsibility to determine the EXACT return shipping costs. All labels must have a tracking number, and applicants are advised to keep both incoming and outgoing tracking numbers for their records. The Embassy does not send international packages. Washington DC Location: 601 New Hampshire Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037 – Tel. (202) 342-3800.